Put the right person in the right place at the right time
Workforce scheduling can be a complex, time-consuming, and downright frustrating task. You need to match employee availability, preferences, seniority, pay rates, skills, and certifications with fluctuating business demand to maximize productivity, engagement, and profits. But trying to schedule a diverse workforce using spreadsheets and semi-automated systems too often results in overstaffed shifts, shorthanded rushes, excessive overtime, employee disengagement, and even compliance issues. How can you schedule the right person with the right skills in the right place at the right time without overspending your budget or burning out your employees?
Our scheduling module, part of our unified human capital management (HCM) suite, automatically generates best-fit schedules based on your organization’s unique requirements to help control labor costs, minimize compliance risk, improve productivity, and drive employee engagement. Easy-to-use tools and automated workflows simplify creation of best-practice schedules that align staffing with budget and demand. Automatic enforcement of scheduling rules and policies helps avoid employee grievances, litigation, and fines. And real-time visibility into accurate employee data, labor costs, and demand enables managers to make intelligent staffing decisions on the fly.
|Schedule the right employee with the right skills in the right place at the right time.|
Control labor costs by making informed scheduling decisions that take into account budget constraints.
Improve workforce productivity by aligning staff coverage with fluctuating business demand.
Drive employee engagement by giving workers more control over their schedules via self-service.
Minimize compliance risk by automatically enforcing scheduling policies, labor laws, and union rules.
Avoid safety violations by scheduling employees with the right skills and certifications for the job.
Simplify schedule creation and management so managers can focus on strategic priorities.
Gain visibility with robust reporting capabilities
Our scheduling module provides comprehensive reporting that speeds and simplifies scheduling tasks by putting the right information at your fingertips. Standard reports include:
- Open Shift Report: Gain visibility into all open shifts — complete with time, cost center, and required skills — across schedules for a defined time period
- Coverage Maps: Quickly pinpoint open shifts that still need to be filled in a given schedule
- Forecasted vs. Scheduled Coverage: Compare predicted workload to scheduled shift coverage to help avoid understaffing or overstaffing
- Schedule Summary by Employee: Get a snapshot of shifts scheduled, including cost center and required skills, as well as total scheduled hours and approved time off
- Employee Work Time Available: View availability information for specified employees for a given time period
- Employee Work Time Preference: View employee preferences so they may be taken into consideration when filling shifts
|Our tools can help to:|
|– Manage your labor spend with effective scheduling|
|– Automatically generate demand- and volume-based schedules|
|– Build best-fit schedules that support compliance|
|– Make intelligent staffing decisions on the fly|
|– Empower employees and boost engagement|